Sunday, December 14, 2008

5Science4 2008 Gathering .

Mood : High

Wednesday , 101208
It was held at Ji Kin's and there was too much food . Luckily I was too busy working to prepare potato salad and just belanja-ed four bottles of 100 Plus . Too lazy to elaborate . The usual stuff at parties lah , crazy people , food and a hella lotta pictures (:

Wing Jian . His smile is so wide !

Chin Peng . I love what she did to her hair , and thanks for sending me home !

Charlotte . Fellow Goh .

Chwan Chong . Fucking tall Human .

Nicholas . Gonna miss him , in a way .

Wing Jian and I , snapped by Chwan Chong .

Wai Chee . Fucking adorable fella .

Nancy and Yi Zhong . Love them lah .

Ijmal , Yi Wei and Nancy . I can't recall whose hand that is . Wing , thanks for pointing out that Yong Shiang is standing behind there taking food (:

Mirshal and Nancy . Crazy Mirshal , never did change .

Misha misha !

Ji Kin . Never underestimate guys like him .

In Ji Kin's amazing abode .

Yi Zhong and I with marshmallows !

Yong Shiang and Wye Cheung . Make me feel so short .

The pictures taken by me are oh-so-clear (:

Ji Kin teaching Chin Peng how to dance .

Elyna .

Natalie . Cute fingers .

Natalie , Mirshal , Yi Zhong , Elyna and Rachel .

Crazy Chin Peng .

No Caption . Ha ha .

Nancy wasn't herself that night .

No Caption . Again .

Ijmal . Don't know what's up with his fingers .

Last picture . Under Ji Kin's house punya spotlight !

PS : I downloaded this Ministry of Sound song and it's like 77 minutes ! I'm already at 52 minutes . But I'm not gonna complete it 'cause I'm gonna sleep 'cause I have got work tomorrow . Good night !

No comments: