Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tagged by Nancy !

Mood : Full

1. What's the relationship of you and her/him ?

My good friend who suffers from leg-aches during rainy days !


2. Your 5 impressions towards her/him ?

-superb English
-adorable
-has excellent vocals
-appears emo sometimes and isolates herself from everyone else when she is
-a good impression I guess ?


3. The most memorable things she/he have said to you

She said I'm adorable :)


4. The most memorable things she/he had done for you

She helped me a lil' with my choir parts even though she was in charge of the sopranos


5. If she/he became your lover, you will..

Uhh .. I dunno seriously . Because I'm not really .. attracted to the same sex

6. If she/he became your enemy, you will..
Ignore her . Takkan cari pasal with her meh .


7. If she/he became your lover, she/he has to improve on..

Ehh .. her .. mood swings ? It won't happen anyway !


8. If she/he became your enemy, the reason is..

Because we probably don't get along :(


9. The most desirable thing to do on him/her is ?

Nothing in particular .


10. The overall impression of him/her is...

That she has perfect English :D


11. How do you think the people around you feel about you ?

They probably feel that I'm weird for getting together with a guy of another race

12. The character of you for yourself is ?
Ehh ?


13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is ?

I can be fucking rude to people for no particular reason .

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is ?

No one . I love me

15. For the people who care about you and likes you, say something about them.
Without the all of you , I think I wouldn't even exist as who I am today


10 people to tag [according to alphabetical order following my link list]

Ben
Chin Wynn
Jasmine
Jowen

Marcus

Melissa

Myira

Saravanen
Shyuan

Wen Cheang


Who is no.2 having a relationship with ?

How would I know .


No.3 is a male or female ?

Female


If no.7 and no.10 were together, would it be a good thing ?

It would be good entertainment .


How about no.5 and no.8 ?

I don't think they're homos .


What is no.1 studying about?

I don't think he would be studying now . PMR's over :)


Is no.4 single ?

I'm not really sure .


Say something about no.6 ?

She looks like a cat somehow .


No comments: