Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Lucky Me.

Listening to: Superwoman by Alicia Keys

Ms. Jaime returned to us our respective Media Blackout Experiment assignment papers. Looky what I got!

And it was all a load of thrash. I'm too lazy to take a picture of the other pages. They're funny though, she commented a lot on my paper compared to Tanzy's one :p And omg all the smileys she doodled on my papers! But getting a 10/10 is easy. I bet many others (like Tanzy's) in class got full marks. They're awesome people. So, nothing to be proud of actually. Just the fact that I crapped it all up and still managed to slip through. I'm praying she wouldn't stumble across my blog. Alright! 10 percent contribution to my grade this semester is secured. Now for the remaning percentages.

My History presentation is due tomorrow. One group member deferred. One group member has not replied any of our messages/e-mails/calls. Wish me luck. Go John Adams! Sorry, it's just kind of random. Just that my mind has been clouded with John Adams for days because of History =/

Just something I wanted to share with everyone. Credits to Jquek, my bro stuck in Brunei.

PS: I need you in my life.

No comments: