Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Of Presentations and Short Reunions.

Listening to: Last Train Home by Lostprophets.

At last I have completed my History presentation which is due this Thursday. It was all last minute work and I am very, very proud of myself. I am worried though, that a few of my group members didn't receive the e-mail I sent regarding which part of the chapter I chose to present. I'm just afraid that what we have chosen to present would clash. Plus, I don't have much credit left to text them. I'll just hope our topic of choice won't clash.

I downloaded the video for my Sociology presentation about an hour ago. Now all I need to do is come up with 15 questions based on what I am going to present to ask the class next Wednesday. Why am I even rushing? I could gao tim my work in less than two days. I am rushing because my group leader wants to compile our questions together. Or something like that. I think. I don't know when we have to do it, but I have got a feeling it's gonna be after our Sociology class this Wednesday. Let's just hope I've got my presentation ready.

Oh and btw, the reunion last Friday was good. Only flaw is that it was very last minute, causing not many to turn up. Plus, it's on the same day as Arthur's Day! What a downer. Second SK USJ 20 reunion so far. I hope there would be more to come!

PS: I love you.

No comments: