Friday, September 18, 2009

Wasting My Time.

Listening to: Just Dance by Lady GaGa

I'm supposed to be cleaning up the guest room but here I am wasting my time.

I'm supposed to be preparing for my American Civilization presentation but here I am wasting my time.

I'm supposed to be preparing for my Sociology presentation but here I am wasting my time.

Luckily I already finished my part of Interpersonal Communication assignment which is due tomorrow. That's it. No more procrastinating. Once I get home from Pyramid, I'm going to clean up the room before doing anything else. The all of you are my witnesses. Yes, I am going to Pyramid. To babysit my sister and a few other 12 year-olds. Aren't I a nice sister? (:

Will update once I get home. I mean, after I clean up the guest room.

PS: I wish someone could help me babysit D<

No comments: