Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm So Immature.

Listening to: Shou Fang Kai by Lee Sheng Jie

If anyone of you actually bother to watch the video I embedded into my blog, it's by swiftkaratechop. This is the second time I'm actually featuring him on my blog because, well, he's just effed up. I used to watch a lot of his videos 2 years ago but now I just don't seem to have the time anymore. I still remember Marcus saved that song in his phone and randomly played it when he parked his bike in my house before going to school 2 years ago. Shows that people actually watch the video. Oh well, who can deny swiftkaratechop is friggin' outta this world.

It is time for me to start on my American Civilization (due on 1st October) and Sociology (due on 7th October) presentations. My group's topic for AC is The New Republic. I have not read up on it so I don't have a clue what it's about. Trust me to like history, I don't even know why I took this subject in the first place.

The topics my Sociology group would be covering is Race and Ethnicity and Gender. I selected a few subtopics from the Race and Ethnicity chapter. Now all I need to do is read up on the chapter, search for a video related to what I'm presenting and select questions to ask. And then I would be done! Not really. I've still got to film some experiment for Sociology and I don't know what type of video for AC.

Sigh.

PS: Baby I miss you so much ):

No comments: