Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Belated 18th Birthday Marcus!

Mood: Gloomy

Happy belated birthday best friend! I'm sorry I'm late by 2 days. I wanted to sms you but heck, you're at NS. By the time you read your message would probably be today or Friday. So I decided to dedicate a post to you in conjunction with your birthday.

I can't believe we've known each other for eight years already. Given the fact that I hated you the first two years we met, you became my friend soon after. And after that, my best friend. I don't know why but we have formed this strong bond of friendship after the first two years of knowing each other. I guess it's 'cause we can relate to each other. And after all that we've been through we have actually managed to stay as best friends for quite a long time.

Dude, I miss hanging out in your room.

And then walking to McD after that.

Mahjong at it's best.

The concentration.

The crazy messed up shit we got ourselves into. The year 2005.

Just remember that I am here for you whenever you need me. My family treats you as part of us. Like you said, my mum is your second mum! You do know that you are the only guy who is allowed to stay over at my house right? That is how much my mum trusts and loves you. And so does everyone else. I miss walking into your house at random times of the day and just playing with your dogs. Your home is like my second home!

Gawd I miss you best friend. Hope you're having the time of your life at National Service. Can't wait for you to get home safely (:

No comments: