Saturday, October 24, 2009

Interview With a Vampire - Not.

Listening to: Collide by Howie Day

Dg: Happy 5 months! How does it feel to have made it this far?
Nise: Thank you. I am overcome with joy and pride. I love you so much Baby! Mwah!

Dg: I understand joy, but why pride?
Nise: That's simple. After so much we have been through, we have managed to stay together. Then again, aren't all couples like that? All those arguments. Heartbreaks. Heartaches. We pulled through eventually (:

Dg: How has life been for you ever since you have committed yourself to becoming Zekey's girlfriend?
Nise: It has been a scary rollercoaster, going through loops and loops. It never seems to end. It probably would never end. Surprisingly, I'm glad that it's probably not gonna end. This way, we would never get bored of each other, knowing that there is always more to find out about our better halves.

Dg: That's sweet. I bet you've been asked this question like, a thousand times. What attracted you to him?
Nise: Definitely not a thousand times. Ha ha. Well, that's a really simple question. First off, he was my childhood crush, and me, his. We were 9 years-old when we both met in SK USJ20. Then, when I was 11, I left that school without a word to any of my friends. That shattered his heart (that's what he told me). He cried for days! I was so touched when he told me he cried, even I felt like crying too. And so we lost contact of each other for 6 whopping years. That's when I found him on Facebook.

Dg: Wow, that was long. You have not answered my question yet though.
Nise: I wasn't done yet! Anyway, I added him on Facebook and was really excited because, wtheck, it's Zekey Wong- my long lost childhood sweetheart! After he approved me, he posted a comment on my wall. He wasn't sure if I were the Denise he once knew. I was! And he couldn't believe it. I was so happy to have found him. We switched on our webcams and when I saw him I was shocked. He wasn't the skinny boy I used to admire. He was, in fact, an extremely good-looking lad with hunky broad shoulders and lips to die for.

Dg: So what does the story of long lost love have to do with what attracted him to you?
Nise: Why the sarcasm? If I didn't know him from years before, I doubt I would be attracted to him at all. Actually, I would. Just that the attraction force wouldn't be so strong :p

Dg: I see. Okay, a tough one now. What has your beloved done for you that you would never ever forget?
Nise: Oh, a really tough question! Frankly speaking, I can't choose. He has done so much for me in such a short period of time. Come to think of it, it was on the 7th of August 2009, 3 days before my actual birthday. It was a Friday. Baby picked me up from my house after his class and brought me to Sunway Pyramid. We walked around like usual. He wanted to watch a movie but I didn't want to. I remember. I remember we had a little argument and he was very upset with me. I remember. We tapau-ed KFD and left at about 7 plus PM, but our moods weren't any better. We reached KK soon after and had dinner in the car. Once we were done, he gave me a card. I opened it and started reading it's contents. Then music started pouring out from his stereo. Collide by Howie Day (our song!). I started crying while reading the letter which contents I would not reveal. He passed me Sophie Kinsella's latest novel, Twenties Girl. I cried even more. After my tears dried up, we went to the playground nearby and got bitten by mosquitoes. A wonderful experience (not getting bitten by mosquitoes, everything except that).

Dg: Oh, that is so wonderful! An experience one would never forget. Do share with us one of your best moments with your boyfriend caught on camera.
Nise: It was during his birthday this year, the 6th of June 2009. We had a great time at Bubba Gump with friends and family.

Dg: What a beautiful birthday cake! The both of you seem very much alike. Are you both alike in any way?
Nise: Of course! We don't eat certain types of seafood. We can't really speak Chinese. We play the piano. We wear braces. We love Japanese food. We must always have the last say (that's why our arguments never seem to end). And of course, we're Pokemon fans!

Dg: Pokemon?! Wow. Many similarities I see. Mind showing us your most favorite picture of Zeke?
Nise: Not at all! I love this picture. I don't know why. He just looks uber hot. Gets me salivating everytime I loook at it (x

Dg: I have to agree that it is a very attractive picture of him.
Nise: Indeed!

Dg: It is fair time for me to leave now. Thanks for agreeing to answer a few of my questions in conjunction with your 5 month splendor. May you have a great day today! Bye.
Nise: You are very much welcome. I had fun answering those questions as it gave me the chance to reminisce upon those moments of joy. Have a great day too! Bye.

Baby boy, this post is dedicated to you. Happy 5 months (22 weeks). I hope you enjoyed reading this. I love you so much xoxo

Just for laughs. Such an adorable face. Trying to feed me my maggi sup at Melur. Sweetie (:

No comments: