Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ah, So Bright. Ah, The Irony.

Listening to: Storm by Gackt

I have decided to change my blog template from black to white - and I am anything but used to it. It is so bright and it hurts my eyes. But it's nice to have something different for a change. Plus, it's been more than a year since I've created this blog and never changed how it looked. I don't really fancy all those layouts from BlogSkins and other layout websites. It's too complicated and fancy for my liking. Simple is my thing (:

About my header, it's coffee! And I don't like to drink coffee. See the irony? But, yeah, it's something different I suppose - in addition to the white template. Something to be proud of. Tch, I'm proud of everything.

Baby surprised me with another soft toy - another doggy! I don't really like soft toys especially teddy bears. But dogs are an exception! He's 2 days early but who cares?! He said he couldn't wait to give it to me. You made the right choice babe. Mwah.

The first one Baby got for me is the one on the left which remains unnamed to this day. And then today he presented me with the one on the right, which I have decided to name Marie Dicky Wong. It is so omfg adorable. Such a cute tummy! Thank you so much Baby. I love you so much. Hugs and kisses for you, Pig (:

My sister has the same plushie. Well, maybe not exactly the same because mine is white and hers is black. Hers is also bigger than mine. Sob. And she calls hers Money Money. I have no idea why. I still refuse to say good night to it. Yes, it. Hah, take that, Hannah!

Step step step on your doggy! (I censored my toes 'cause they're fugly.)

Credits to Baby as the photographer and providing the cymbal (;

PS: My lip bled when Baby kissed me just now. It hasn't recovered yet. So ganas :p

No comments: