Monday, September 29, 2008

Tagged by Shyuan .

Mood : Blah

Instructions:Remove 1 question from below and add in a personal question, make it a total of 19 questions. Then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. What is it that bothers you the most?
Mosquitoes .

2.What is your most favourite thing to do?
Stone in front of the PC even though I don't have anything else to do on it .

3.What kind of news do you read?
Anything that attracts my attention .

4.What is your ultimate wish?
To be happy forever .

5.Is there someone in your heart right now?
Yeah .

6.Do you believe you can survive without money?
No .

7. Are you afraid of pain ?
No

8.What do you feel like doing right now?
Hugging my baby .

9.If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
It depends .

10.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
She's smart , nice and fun .

11.What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
That he wouldn't be so overprotective .

12.What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
Someone who has bitched about me and suddenly starts being friends with me .

13.If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
My mum's cooking . Forever .

14.If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
Happy duh .

15.If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
To not be rude to people when I've lost it .

16.How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
A successful person (I'm not sure of my career yet) and happily married with a kid .

17.What is the one thing you love about yourself?
My patience .

18.If you can bring only one thing along with you to another world, what would it be?
Money , just in case .

19.What is the type of song you like to listen to (Music Genre) ?
Screamo .

20. I'm tagging
irfan
nisha
wen cheang
myira
nancy
zen yoong
sean
jowen

No comments: