Sunday, September 28, 2008

Charice Pempengco , Philippines' Teenage Prodigy.

Mood : Indescribable


I was watching Oprah on Hallmark this afternoon and it so happened that she was doing a show on child talents . These children , one word - amazing . There was this seven year old who could play Mozart's Amadeus , a nine year old who could play the electric guitar better than I do on Guitar Hero , a toddler barely even three years old who could point out every country on the World Map out to you and many others . But what caught my attention the most was Charice Pempengko . She's fifteen , from the Phillippines , and loves to sing . Apparently she idolizes vocal sensations like Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey . Forget about idolizing them , she freaking sings like them . I mean , Whitney . When I watched her sing Whitney Houston's I Need You , I could feel the goosebumps on my arms popping out . mc said maybe it's the aura . Maybe it is .

Watch watch watch watch the video . It's not the one from Oprah's show 'cause I felt that this one , is more awesome .


Whitney Houston's One Moment In Time

No comments: