Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm Not Happy .

Mood : Pissed Off

I'm not as happy as I was before . I'm considering starting my habit I have promised to throw away a year ago .

I miss the people I haven't talked to for a long time . I'm sorry , I'm just so caught up in my studies and emotions .

I'm so afraid of losing my loved ones unexpectedly . I'm thinking too much .

I'm so disappointed with some people . I feel like doing things I've thought about doing which will hurt myself and those people as well .

I really want my boyfriend to write a letter to me . A love letter . I know this seems childish , but I have never received a love letter from any guy before , let alone my own boyfriend .

Conclusion , I'm unhappy and emotionally disturbed . Someone put me out of my misery , please ?

Maybe you won't mean to , but you'll see me on the news .

No comments: