Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Liar .

Mood : Betrayed

I know I should not feel this way but your actions are pissing me off .

"x tahu nak ajak sape .
nak ajak u .
comfirm u xnak .
tp if u nak gi boleh i jadi cikgu gym u .
hehehe"

What . The . Fuck . Are you trying to prove ? Since you've already found so many other girls on your MySpace , do me a fucking favour and get the fuck out of my life . Is that so hard to do ? It is such a simple request yet you fail to accomplish it . Yes , I appreciate you being nice to me , but treating me like as if I'm the only person on your mind is not going to make me treat you the way you want to be treated if you are flirting like a cheap bastard behind my back .

It's not that I care . It's just that if you want to play it this way , then fucking butt out of my life and get your own . Stop treating me like as if you still have feeling for me and just show the world your playboy side . I don't want to be associated with you in any way anymore .

Again , get the fuck out of my life .

No comments: