Monday, June 7, 2010

Stupid, Much?

Listening to: Airplanes (Part 2) by B.o.B. ft. Hayley Williams & Eminem

I was chatting with Fcy almost an hour ago on MSN. She told me that she collected her exam results already. Her results weren't satisfactory, much. I am fearful of mine now. All I can do now is pray and hope that I did not fail my Macroeconomics paper. I am, after all, quite bad at it. No matter how many people tell me how amazingly easy it is, I never really quite understood it. Maybe it was because I was never interested in it. Or maybe it was because I saw mushrooms floating around the class during Ms. Chaw's lectures.

Or maybe it is because I am just plain stupid.

Tommy Cheong Wan Fei, I miss talking to you. Let's meet up soon when you're back in KK - and bring Stephy (:

No comments: