Friday, June 4, 2010

Loss Time Life.

Listening to: Do You Know (The Ping Pong Song) by Enrique Iglesias

What would you do if you knew that your time in life is ticking away by the minute? A mysterious "referee" appears in front of individuals in their dying moments while living their usual lives, and announces the exact amount of time they have left to live. Each individual must make a quick decision on how to best spend the time remaining before his or her time expires. --groink


This drama has got me thinking about what I would do if I had a certain amount of time left to live. Until now I can't really think about what I would want to do if, say, I had another 3 hours left to live my life. Would I want to spend it all on my friends? My family? My boyfriend? One hour for each then, ha ha. If I really was given a few hours left to live, I would probably be crying my eyes out telling everyone how much I love them.

I would withdraw all my money out from my bank account and spend it all on my loved ones. A PS3 for my dad. A PC for my mum. A graphic card for my brother. A Sony Ericsson hand phone for my sister. A carton of cigs for my boyfriend (ha ha, you wish lah) - buy Fred Perry shirts for you okay? I don't know what Yi Zhong wants so I'll give her an ang pau ha ha. And then I'll belanja every one else drinks.






All in 3 hours.

*Credits to http://wiki.d-addicts.com/ for the paragraph in Italic.

No comments: