Friday, June 11, 2010

Eff Off Please.

Listening to: When You Believe by Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston

It's been a long time since I last went to church. A few days ago, I was having a conversation with a good friend of mine on MSN.

A : B asking me whether you still going to church a not.
Me: Lol. Then what did you say?
A : I said I don't know. But I told them you got go church with friends once in a while.
Me: Oh, okay.
A : B told me, they always ajak you go church but you always cannot make it. Lol.
Me: Huh? B never text me at all. ... ...
A : No meh? B said they got call you wor.
Me: Goddammit, NO!

Hello, B? Can you please stop telling A that you ajak me go church when you actually didn't contact me for, say, almost 2 months already? And then you tell him that I always not free to go to church?! Like wtf please? Please don't overdo it (not that I can do anything about it, but yeah). Now I lagi don't feel like going to church.

No comments: