Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunburnt.

Listening to: A rumbly in my tumbly.

I am slightly sunburnt actually. Not very. I didn't even notice it myself until Sharolyn and Baby pointed it out to me when we were having dinner on that night itself. And why am I sunburnt? Stay tuned dawg(s).

Gonna update soon. I guess. If my limbs have not fallen apart yet by then.

PS: I can't wait for the very good news!
---------------------------------------------------------------------




If you're asking why those pictures look bad, blame me. The person-in-charge-of-snapping-the-photos. I don't deserve to be called 'The Photographer'. What to do, the camera I used to take pictures is not mine and I am not at all talented in this subject. Btw the last photo was snapped by Fcy. Kudos to her.

More photos soon.

No comments: