Tuesday, December 8, 2009

High Praise Fund the Fund Charity Dinner.

Listening to: Stop and Stare by One Republic

Church charity dinner at Tan sri Jeffrey Cheah Hall, SJK(C) Chee Wen. The theme for the occasion was blue and red. About 1000 people were present, yay! Emcees for the night were Ong and Lionel's girlfriend (I can't remember her name). Paintings were successfully auctioned off. The only downside was the food. Sekinchan food wasn't as awesome as I thought it was going to be ):

C.O.O.L Youth booth.

Baby Wong. Ha ha! New name for him. Wenli and Siemens in the background.

Ziqin, Calvin and Collin (the twins). Go Liverpool!

Nic, Hannah, Dad, Mum and Aunty Michelle.

Baby Wong and me!

Sharolyn and Jichuan.

Alex! Ha ha. We were located all the way behind. Second table from the back ):

Siemens (Best Dressed!) and Xindi.

Brian and Life Oyster Sauce :D

Brian and Baby.

The best tasting dish among all. Besides the prawns.

Soup (Mini Monk Jump Over the Wall weeeeee~)

Siemens and Jichuan.

Sheryl (I think that's how her name is spelt) and Alex.

Didn't have time to take a picture of it when it arrived 'cause the fish kena whack damn fast. Ha ha.

If you people noticed, there's only been one picture of me up there. Now, for more pictures including me (:

Pwn.

Baby and me.

Me and Collin. Ziqin kacau behind.

Rambut lawa (x

Moi!

Saya!

Baby and me (bibir muncung).

Kisses.

Smileeee. Hearts.

Horrible.

My wannabe photographer.

No comments: