Saturday, December 5, 2009

Exhausted.

Listening to: Nageki no Koufuku by Sadie

It's been a hectic week. Presentation after presentation. Study break is next week, then my finals. Finally, some sleep. Yes, I am sleep deprived - again. I am too lazy to give a really long update so I'll stick to a short one.

I've got to wake up at 6.30 AM tomorrow morning for my ADP department's AEA (Academic Excellence Award) at Prince Hotel and Residences - I think. I have not waken up at that time for more than a year - ever since I completed secondary school. I have no idea why they've got to hold it on a Sunday morning. Heck I don't even wake up at 6.30 AM to go to church. I get up like, 3 hours after that time.

PS: Baby the past few days have been awesome. Like you (:

PPS: I love you! I love it when we don't argue. Hearts.

No comments: