Monday, August 11, 2008

Tagged .

RULE:Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits /things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names. No TAG backs!

1. I talk when I sleep .
2. I used to bite my fingernails .
3. I play the piano .
4. I'm shorter than my 15 year old brother .
5. I used to cut my arm .
6. I am kinda blind .
7. I love watching Sergeant Keroro .
8. I play Guitar Hero .
9. I hate paranoid people .
10. I can be very sarcastic if I want to .
11. I dislike people who look down on their friends .
12. My tonsils get infected at least once every year .
13. I don't sneeze out loud unless I really have to .
14. I hate hate hate lalas .
15. I enjoy shopping for food .

The 5 people I wanna tag:
Sun Wen Cheang
Jowen Chan
Shaunie Ng
Marcus Foo
Pavitra Kurup

No comments: