Wednesday, May 26, 2010

WoOying.

Listening to: Undisclosed Desires by Muse

Everything will change, but love remains the same.

Every time I gaze into those eyes, I can't help but smile. Smile at how incredibly great every thing has been for me the past week. I'm caught up in my own world, a world where nothing and no one can interrupt me basking in the joy that only he can bring.

How long? How long can this feeling last? I only have 4 days left. 4 days to lie down on my bed of roses. 4 days. Too fast. It's going by too fast.

Come June, every thing will be different. Will I be able to take the hard hit which is slowly making it's way towards me? I don't know. I thought I could, but after opening my eyes and thinking. Thinking and thinking. I might not be able to take control of everything the way I thought I could.

Hope dangles on a string.

I have not felt so down in quite some time. All I've been doing is enjoying my freedom for a month plus. I was not willing to give up my freedom. Wasn't it obvious? The night I made you a promise and broke it a few hours later. I could see the disappointment and anger written all over your face. I misused your trust. And who else is there to blame except myself. Up till now, I am still sad and disappointed with myself. What I did was so selfish and inconsiderate.

But, Baby, I think my decision to accept you into my life is something not worth thinking twice about.

You and I both know this is gonna be tough, but you and I both know, too, that I love you Baby.

Stop breathing if I don't see you anymore.

No comments: