Sunday, May 2, 2010

I Don't Know.

Listening to: Because Of You by Kelly Clarkson

I am trying very hard to hold back the urge to pour out everything.

Lately I have been eating like a monster. I can't really figure out why. Never bothered to Google it up, and most probably not going to.


I can't help but miss you sometimes. Sometimes. You pop up in my mind every once in a while, especially when I am alone doing nothing. I need to get my mind off you. And quick. Before I start to have a change of heart.

I am sorry if I have been a bit emotional lately. I tend to become someone different occasionally. Which sucks. It's unfair for you to put up with it. But I'm not being this way only to you. I have not been myself in front of everyone lately.

I really wanna go out with you. But I can't find a reason to go out with you. Am I being paranoid? I think I am. I don't know why we suddenly drifted apart. But it hurts, kind of. Should I just tell you? I think I shouldn't.

I don't know what I should do with you. Seriously. I am kind of stuck in a rut here. And it ain't fun. I wanna go out with you but then again, I don't. I am not willing to risk anything. But I feel happy when I'm with you.

I already have enough to deal with. You telling me things I don't want to hear isn't really making my life any easier. I guess you don't need me to tell you this again. but you know what my decision is and what it always will be.

Just chill the fuck out lah Denise!

Thank you, Haziq Riza, for chatting with me on Facebook and saving me from boredom (:

No comments: