Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Oh Oh Oh.

Listening to: 暗號 [An Hao] by 周杰倫 [Jay Chou]

030510, Monday

I stayed out until 5.30 AM with Kai Rong, JJ and Quek. I got fucked by my mum. Then she fucked my dad. Then my dad dulan and fucked me. Okay that sounded wrong but I suppose you get the point. I ended up sleeping at 6.30 AM because my parents were nagging me. I finally have a curfew - 1 AM. My dad set my curfew at midnight but I argued for 1 AM. 12 AM is just nonsensical.

So for this week I am going to be home by 1. Just to make my parents, especially my dad, happy. Then I'll go back to my usual ways (:

040510, Tuesday

It was 2.30 AM, I received a call from Kr.

Kr: I'm coming to KK now. I'll pass you your phone.
Me: Okay.

Just in case you didn't know, I left my phone in his car the night before. He called my sister's phone.

I fell asleep.

It was 3.30 AM, I received a call from Kr.

Kr: Hello? You sleeping is it?
Me: Yesssssss.
Kr: I'm coming over now to pass you your phone.
Me: Okay.

Actually we talked a bit more. But all small talk. I am too lazy to include everything here.

I walked downstairs because I wasn't sleepy already. My dad was still awake, playing some game apps on Facebook. I walked downstairs and sat beside him.

Pa: Cannot sleep ah?
Me: No, my friend coming over to pass me my phone now.
Pa: WHAT?! So late.
Me: Yeah.
Pa: Okay then.

There was like 10 seconds of silence. Then..

Pa: Eh, eh, is he on his way here now?
Me: Yeah, why?
Pa: Can you ask him to get me a box of ciggies? Kent Silver Neo. I pay him back.
Me: ... ... Okay.

I called Kr, he said he had no cash on him so he brought me out to 7e to get my dad's ciggies.

I came home and passed him his ciggies.

Pa: Why you come home so fast wan?
Me: ... ...

I sat down beside him and booted up my PC. Here I am blogging because I just don't know how to respond to the last question Papa asked me.

I know you're reading this Kai (:

No comments: