Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Whatever.

Listening to: 웨딩드레스 (Wedding Dress) by 태양 (Taeyang)

There has just been so much going on lately, I missed the chance to go watch some stand-up comedy show at Jaya One. Bleh. I won a pair of tickets from Nuffnang, but with all the shit going on, I forgot to check my mail to confirm the reservation and now my tickets have been revoked. And I only have myself to blame. The show is tonight. Sigh.

It hurts every time I look at it.

I have got so, so many things going thru my head right now. I don't know how to handle the situation. I don't know whether things will improve or not. I have a feeling it will, but I can't risk taking anything for granted. Once the new semester starts, I'm gonna be quite fucked. All I can do is hope for the best and pray that God would help me out.

I think I need to go back to church.

No comments: