Sunday, May 17, 2009

Gimme a Title.

Listening to: Be Free (Mat Zo Remix) by Amster Dyen pres. Airplay 47

Since Wl (Wei Loon) and Roy want me to update my blog about something, anything. I shall. However, don't get your hopes up too high guys. This post is coming from a girl who is suffering from sore feet, sore eyes and a rumbling tummy. Hence, probably some random shit will be appearing every now and then.

If you have noticed, I have changed my Mood to Listening to. This is because my mood has been the same lately and it would be pointless to keep on letting ya'll know how I'm feeling at that very moment. Come to think of it, it's kinda pointless to let ya'll know what song I'm listening to while the current post is in progress, no? But I find it slightly more interesting to know what song a friend is listening to while working on the post.

Bohhhhhhh Ringggggg. Do excuse the lame paragraph above. Next please.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A picture Zeke took when we were at Italianesse three days ago (:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I went to One Utama today with my family. There are limited pictures available 'cause the younglings insisted on playing with some game in my phone which kinda drained out the battery? So I couldn't really take a lot of pictures after they murdered my phone battery.

I was walking past Sushi Zanmai when I saw the queue. Zomfg. I have to admit though, Sushi Zanmai is effin' awesome. The quality of the food at Sushi Zanmai is incomparable to Sushi King's. Give it a try some day. It's a bit pricey, but oh-so-worth-it. Itadakimasu!

The youngling (my brother) expressing his shock at a random passerby.

I was tempted to buy a Liverpool handphone strap. I didn't. Don't know why. I think my feet were killing me at the time and all I wanted to do was sit down but I kind of drifted off somewhere unconscious of my surroundings. Next thing I knew, I was in MPH.

I was at One Utama from 2 PM till 9 PM. The agony of walking around such a huge shopping mall yet not able to spend. I did actually but I limited myself lah. Oh and I kinda got a rough idea of when I'm gonna get my tattoo, how it's gonna look like and how much it's gonna cost. 'Cause I already asked the dude in charge at Dragonfly. The price is reasonable since I want that size anyway. I guess I'll be getting my tattoo next year. I hope. My parents aren't really keen on me getting one. But hey, quote Jo, do I look like I give a shit?

Stupid-girl-pointing-at-my-ass-about-to-hump-me is gonna start college at SEGi tomorrow, DECE (Diploma in Early Childhood Education). Just when I'm about to have semester break. WHY?! I guess I'll be seein you on Wednesday babe. Enjoy yourself tomorrow! <3

Oh, and my dental appointment is at 7.30 PM tomorrow. Please suggest some colors I have not chosen yet. Mixture of colors is also accepted!

Okay lah, cukup lah. This is just some stupid random update. I could have just went to sleep. But I'm not sleepy anyway. So what the heck, enjoy this lame post full of lame contents.

No comments: