Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Torres!

Mood: High

I would like to congratulate him for scoring the first goal during Liverpool's match against Manchester United and Real Madrid. You rock my world.

I'm sorry for wishing you a happy birthday six days later. My internet macam sial for the past few days. Please forgive me.

I fell for you the middle of 2006 during the FIFA World Cup. I knew. I knew that even though you were playing for Atletico Madrid then, you would slowly make your way up to the English Premier League. I was expecting you to be bought by Man U but I was hoping that you would be bought by Liverpool, and you were! It brought tears to my eyes.

Fernando Jose Torres Sanz. Mine all mine.

1 comment:

Mat Kool said...

Fernando Torres is about as good as Wayne Rooney with a broken leg.

Glory Glory Man Utd!

(who are still 1 point ahead of liverpool with a game in hand. suck on that.)

:)