Sunday, February 8, 2009

Tagged by Nisha .

Mood : Gloomy

Directions: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment ("You're tagged!"), and to read your blog, you can't tag a person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.

16 FACTS ABOUT ME:

1. I look like a Malay.
2. I don't take things personally.
3. I tend to procrastinate.
4. I want to get a pet terrapin.
5. I love Dir en grey (who the fuck does not know this?).
6. I have not obtained my driving license yet.
7. I am not dependant on people.
8. I used to bite my fingernails.
9. Fernando Torres is my lover and will continue being my lover for the rest of my life.
10. I only trust one person with my life.
11. I have limited goals in life.
12. I am not looking forward to life after the age of 21.
13. Kay poh aunties are the worst creation ever made by God (if there is one).
14. Many have taken advantage of my trust towards them and they deserved to be punished.
15. After watching Bride Wars just now I can't wait to get married.
16. And this concludes the tag, good night.

I'm tagging:
Bryant; because he will definitely do my tag
Hannah Nasir; because I wanna know more about the Emo Queen
Marcus; because he's my BFF
Mirshal; because we have not been communicating much over the years
Nancy; because I miss her

No comments: