Tuesday, October 12, 2010

No More Scott Pilgrim.

Listening to: Get Down by Paul Johnson

One of the most anticipated movies on my list is officially not going to be shown in Malaysia. Thanks, Lowyat.NET. If it were not for you I would still be sitting idly waiting for it to be released here. Right now, besides Tangled, I'm not looking forward to any other movie which is "Coming Soon" to a theater near me. The Social Network seems interesting, but Scott Pilgrim vs. The World is still on the top of my list. I'll just have to get someone do download it for me.

Oh and Siew Fai wants his revenge from 2 weeks ago when he lost to me during our padang drinking session, ahha. I told him I'll be going but deep down I don't really feel like going because I've got work on Saturday. We're gonna be drinking at Grand Dorsett, Subang on Friday night. Since the place so high class, I am sure they're supplying Chivas, Black Label and XO instead of padang equivalent liquor. Which is cheap liquor. Which I had to drink a plus minus a fortnight ago. It wasn't funny.

Scott Pilgrim and drinking aside, I changed the little music video box on the top right of my blog already. Which made me realize that I have never watched the MV of Love the Way You Lie before. I always manage to only catch a glimpse of the music video coming to an end (when the house is on fire) and that's about it. Somehow or other I was mesmerized by the story - although I barely understood it. A common song very often played nowadays but enjoy (:

No comments: