Sunday, July 18, 2010

I Looked Into Your Eyes.

Listening to: Please Don't Go by CL and Minzy (2NE1)

Talk to me. Talk to me. Talk to me. Please?

I have this fear of quiet people. I try to strike up a conversation but get no response. Making me feel stupid. Stoooopid. Not only because I feel stupid. But also because I've had bad experiences with quiet people. When people are quieter than usual, I start feeling uneasy. Up till now, I still fear quiet people. It's a fear that I fear I would not be able to overcome.

For the first time in like.. forever? I finally talked to someone who.. talked almost the whole night, and I felt a gush of relief. Finally, someone who talks. Obviously he gave me a chance to talk too, but I prefered to listen to him talk. Since I rarely come across people who talk a lot. Besides, a lot of the things he said made sense and were indeed wise.

SO TALK TO ME. I am attracted to people who talk. Not too much. But, you know, just enough.

PS: Why did I tell myself that it wouldn't happen? Now I am in a state of confusion I find quite tough to overcome.

No comments: