Monday, June 22, 2009

Toxic.

Listening to: Toxic by A Static Lullaby

My blog posts seem to be decreasing by the day and it is worrying me. I don't want my blog to be on hiatus yet I don't seem to have the time to blog anymore. Mainly because I have to write journal entries every single day (which I do not do until the very last minute). But yeah, whatever that I have written there, is actually supposed to appear on my blog. I am not so semangat as to type out everything I wrote in my journal. Thus, my blog seems to be appearing kind of.. dead.

From now on my blog entries will lack some pictures. Phone punya masalah. Which will double up the dull factor in my blog. I am sorry people.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zekey and I were walking around Pyramid and he asked me what I would name my son. If I ever get one I mean. Without any hesitation, a name popped into my head.

Jacob
!

No comments: