Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Hath Recovered!

Listening to: Swing Swing by The All-American Rejects

I have finally recovered! My throat still hurts a bit but otherwise, I can eat, drink, talk, and do anything else that requires me to open my mouth. That sounded a bit wrong. I recovered last Saturday, allowing me to teach the kids properly without hurting my throat. Thank God.

Which reminds me, I bought stickers for the kids from Summit yesterday. Knowing them, they would remember that I promised to bring them stickers the next Saturday. Oh, and I promised Jingwei we would play musical chairs and make cardboard cars too. I hope everything would go along smoothly with the children!

And omgomgomgomg I'll be going out with Baby tomorrow. It's been like forever since I've went out shopping with him. I can't wait! And... sushi, yay! (No PS section for you today Baby!)

No comments: