Friday, November 12, 2010

Someone Hug Me To Sleep.

Listening to: Break Even by The Script

So this is how it feels. Did the look on my face really change? Can't doubt his sharp eyes no more.

I'm hanging by a thread, the web I spin for you.

Is this payback for what I've done? Karma, I suppose. Good for me.

And I don't want the world to see me.

Don't know whether to ignore or to take notice of.

Ignorance is your new best friend.

Fuck lah I regret not buying fags. I thought I wouldn't need them. Looks like I was wrong. Again.

Also, I should try to stop relying on Philip Morris. MY new best friend.

And also, I know you people are concerned but I would appreciate it if no one asks me whether I am okay or not, etc. I will sleep it off and be okay the next day. Thank you very much, good night.

No comments: