Friday, September 17, 2010

You Were My Voice When I Couldn't Speak.

Listening to: Animal by Neon Trees (Such an awesome song)

I won't make promises I can't keep. Or at least promises I know I can't keep.

Why are you so sure that I love you? Actually I shouldn't even be asking you that question because I already know what the answer will be. And it all comes down to me. My actions which have been totally out of my control the past few months. Those things I did to show you that I have feelings for you, were not real. My deepest, sincerest apologies to you. All I ask from you is to leave me alone because I know what I'm gonna do next. And it'll hurt you.

I'm sure I'll receive a text message from you very soon questioning me about this. There will be nothing for me to say. All is said here.

On the other hand, I hope you don't text me asking me if I'm talking about you 'cause if you do I'm going to step on your foot when I see you.

Wanna listen to an extremely awesome song? How about the song playing right now on my blog (:

No comments: