Thursday, April 15, 2010

Collide.

Listening to: Gravity by Sara Bareilles

I can't tell you the surge of emotions I am feeling right now, and was feeling yesterday. I sobbed so badly. So badly... I guess you did too, because I only started crying after I heard your voice breaking. It pains me so, to see you like this. I'm sorry. Don't wait up for me. Don't waste your time. Don't love me like anymore like how you did before. It hurts seeing you love me so much while mine can't even compare to yours.

I've got nothing to say anymore. I'd rather not talk about anything we talked about over here. Those are our personal memories, our last few words.


Goodbye, I'll always remember the sound of your heartbeat.

1 comment:

edwinsiew said...

why leave him....... no.............



just a passer by